Guidelines documents required for admission
Click here to fill online form
- The parents and students are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling up the admission form.
- Candidate must fill the admission form in his/her own handwriting. Incomplete admission form will be rejected.
- The following attested documents must be attached with the admission form
- A copy of matriculation certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Certified copies of certificates/detailed marks card of having passed the lower examination.
- Character certificate from the head of the institution last attended as regular student must be attached.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/BC are required to attach a certificate to the effect from the competent authority.
- Registration Card (for old students only)
- Migration Certificate and Eligibility certificate issued by G.N.D.U, Amritsar to students who have passed lower examination from board/university other than Punjab Board/G.N.D.U. Amritsar.
- The candidate must affix latest passport photograph on admission form and another photograph on slip attached with admission form for Identity Card.
- The subject combination must be filled very carefully out of the subjects offered by the college.
- At the time of admission the candidate must appear in person for the interview.
- Candidate must show all the original certificates to the admission committee at the time of admission.
- Students admitted provisionally to any class are required to submit the original certificates of the lower examination passed within 30 days of the admission for the issue of University Registration Number to confirm the admission by the University. In case of non-compliance, the admission of the student shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee paid by the student shall not be refunded.
- If a student makes a false declaration or conceals any information in the admission form, his/her admission to the college shall stand cancelled without any notice as soon as the false declaration or the concealed information is detected.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse the admission to any candidate if he is satisfied that the refusal is in the interest of the college.
- Students whose result of +2 examination is notified as RL (Result Late) by any board will not be allowed admission to higher class even provisionally.