Rules for House Examination
- It is compulsory for every students to appear in the house examination conducted by the college.
- Fine shall be imposed on the absentees in the house examination.
- As per the requirement of G.N.D.U, Amritsar a student has to secure minimum marks as state below in house examination. 35% marks in each subject in house examination or 25% marks in aggregate.
- Note: Any student who fails to appear/does not qualify in the house examination shall not be allowed to appear in the university examination.
- Any student found indulged in unfair means during house examination shall be heavily fined or may be expelled from the college